Here are our newest answers!
Kids like you ask us a lot of questions! Here are some of our newest answers that we put onto the site.
Questions About the Bible:
• What does it mean to meditate?*
• Can kids have a quiet time/daily devotions?*
Questions About Salvation:
• As a kid, how can I stand up for my faith?
• What does it mean to have a personal relationship with Jesus?*
Questions About Prayer:
• What is fellowship with God?*
Questions About Sin:
• What does it mean that we’re not to love the world?
Questions About the Christian Life:
• Can I like sports?
• What is spiritual growth?*
• What is holiness?*
• Can kids be a disciple?*
• I’m a kid. How can I live the Christian life?*
• What does it mean to guard your heart?*
• How can I have a closer relationship with God?*
Questions About Family and Friends:
• Is it ok for me to attend a Christian camp?
• Is it okay for my family to take a vacation?
• What does the Bible say about gangs?
• What should I look for in a good role model?*
Questions About the Media and School:
• Can I listen to secular music?
• Can I read fiction books since they aren’t true?
• Is it okay for me to watch anime?
• Is it wrong for me to be a fan of superheroes?
• Should I watch horror movies?
Do you have a different question? Search for it below!